Cutie Pie Lily talking to Bailey.
Hey Maommy - we're just hanging out.

Can we get out all of these toys?

Hey Maommy - we're just hanging out.
Can we get out all of these toys?

While, Chris is enjoying his big guys sports weekend in Oklahoma - Chloe and I have been having our own adventures. Friday we got locked out of the house - thanks to the awesome 60 year old lock we have on our front door. And of course, I did not have a key to the back door and my garage door wasn't working even with brand new batteries. So, thankfully Yaya is close, and has all of the baby necessities - diapers, wipes, snacks, high chair......- we hung out at her house for a while until a locksmith could come and let us in. Oh and it was 40 degrees outside! What a night. Much wore fun Saturday when Heather and Lily came for a visit. I only have a few pictures - thanks to these wiggly worms but I think I do have one where they are actually both looking at the camera! Chloe was nervous at first but warmed up and proceeded to show Lily how to climb on all of our furniture! She finally started talking as they were leaving :).







No comments:
Post a Comment