But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Hat My Hat, My Lovely Lady Hat

Chloe picked up this hat when I was cleaning out closets the other day and HAS to have it on whenever she sees it now. She will point and try to get it wherever she sees it and say, my hat! She's becoming quite the drama queen! She is definitely getting used to the word, "my". I went to pick her up from Miss Lianne's yesterday and she was playing with a little baby. I said, ok, put the baby in the cradle, tell the baby bye bye, we're going home now. And she was NOT having it - she literally ran away from me with the baby - saying my baby, my baby! Miss Lianne said, "oh yeah - I think she's hitting those early 2's a little early!" I had to pry this baby away form her and she is pretty darn strong! Guess we know what to get her for Christmas - she only has stuffed babies - I guess she needs a more "lifelike one". Another funny part was that this was a little black baby - Lianne says it's her favorite :). I'm so proud of my diversity loving little girl!

2 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE the hat picture! They certainly learn how to get what they want early. I can't wait for Lily & Chole to "play" together!

Stacy said...

Nola recieved her american girl bitty baby for christmas at 18months old and still plays with it, sleeps with it. This has been her main baby, I have not bought others for her, which might be why it is loved so much.