First picture in March - still a little red from her laser surgery 2 weeks ago (2/21). Yes, her hair is starting to look a little red in the light and I'm hoping those are real curls forming! I'm a little selfish - I really want a mini me.
Checking out Uncle Zach's beard.
There's my smile!It's hard to believe but our little muffin is 9 months old today! I was talking to a lady I work with about how fast it went today. Everyone tell you that when they are first born but I remember thinking that the first 8 weeks went incredibly SLOW! All I could think was, I will never sleep again and this baby will never sleep again, and she might never stop crying. Notice the lack of posts at all Chloe's first 2 months?
But, fast forward 7 months and it really did fly! I try to tell this to all of my friend with newborns because it's such a hard time. Now we have a precious little girl who never cries and has an almost permanent smile on her face! The girls who keep her at church were telling me last Sunday that they were glad she wasn't crawling yet because they wanted to keep her in the Ladybug (new baby) room forever. OK, I"m bragging again - but I did tell them, (especially the pregnant one) that she was very fussy the first 3 months - we just didn't leave her in the nursery then for fear they would call us right out of the service to come get our screaming baby! Back to the reason for this post - pictures!







No comments:
Post a Comment