But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Friday, March 28, 2008

I have a tooth!

Well, what can I say? It's been a big week at the Coles' again. Ever since Chloe got her helmet off, she hasn't been herself. I was actually starting to think that she wasn't as happy without it - she wasn't really fussy just not her usual super happy self. I thought... maybe she misses it, maybe her head hurts from bumping into things, maybe she misses all the attention she got in the helmet. I was a little worried. I stayed home on Monday with her because I had jury duty and she was FUSSY. She cried when I made her crawl to get toys, cried when I took things away from her, cried about everything. I was like, man I thought we were way past ALL this crying. I though she was getting a cold since we were around a lot of people over Easter. FINALLY, Monday afternoon, it dawned on me - maybe she's finally getting a tooth and sure enough. there was her little tooth on the bottom - already poking through her gums. I've been thinking that she's teething since November so I was sceptical at first. But, now she has a cute tiny little tooth on the bottom left! By Tuesday morning, she was fine - back to her happy little self. I'll try to get a picture but it's darn near impossible to get her to show you her tooth - she loves to explore it with her tongue all day. I am SO glad it wasn't post-helmet depression disorder

1 comment:

the blackwells said...

I'm cracking up about the 'post-helmet depression disorder' comment.

Also, I'm laughing because Silas had 8 teeth at 8 months! (Not highly recommended when you are still breastfeeding.) :)