Well, I am officially the worst blogger ever - I am so behind - I feel like I need to post 10 times to catch up on everything. It's not sleep deprivation - Chloe is finally back on her normal pattern - not 12 hours but she goes from 7 to about 5 - on good day - 5:30! Whatever, I'll take it - anything is better than getting up at 3 every night. No excuses really, I do seem to be having some major carpal tunnel problems - if anyone knows a cure without surgery or PT - let me know. I've had the name of 2 good acupuncturist for a couple of weeks now but haven't found time to call :(. Maybe if we have a snow day tomorrow............... I was excited as the snow was falling like crazy during our dismissal today but it didn't last long here - about 5 minutes -then went back to lots of rain. I'm still holding out hope though, the rods just might freeze tonight. The bad thing about snow days are (as any teacher knows) that you have to make them up but I'd rather make it up later at the end of the year when we're just having parties than now when its really work time :)
Anyway, I've got tons of pictures to post. I'll divide up my entries so I can get everything in. So many firsts! Chloe is still not quite on the move - she's army crawling - which is hilarious to watch because she uses her head to help pull her too - maybe a side effect of the helmet? I don't know but it's cute.
Chloe asked me to please stop posting pictures of her with a red rashy face or one covered in greasy cream. What can I say? I have a VERY fair skinned daughter with eczema - rashes are inevitable. She's still super cute in fact - I've had 2 proud Mom moments recently. At her last helmet appointment - her orthotist said they want her pictures when she's done to put on the website b/c she's just too cute! AND her plastic surgeon was so impressed with how much her birthmark faded from just one laser treatment that he said he might need her too for the "pretty baby" section of his website! I'm not bragging but it's just nice to hear good things - especially when you've been through so much with your little pumpkin! I'm hoping if they put her on the websites that we'll get our some of our money back! THAT would be good news - our little money maker.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment