But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Friday, March 7, 2008

January playdate with the boys


These pictures were just too cute to pick a only a few to post. I love how babies "play" together. Holden was very interested in Chloe's helmet, Chloe was interested in touching her toes and talking, and Hank was just trying to figure out how to sit up (he's the "baby" of the group). Baby is in quotes because - look at the kid - he's a future o-liner I think!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Chloe is gietting to be such a big girl!! Melinda's twins she cares for have just started comando crawling also. That how both mine crawled. They were on hands and knees for about a month and then started walking. Builds strong arms! By the way I just posted christmas on my blog so your not behind!! Stacy