Tuesday, March 18, 2008
9 months Old!
Chloe had her 9 month check up last Friday. We had an excellent checkup. Here are the stats - wt 16.15, ht 28 inches, head 17 1/4. She grew a whopping 4 inches since her 6 month appointment - they actually measured 3 times to make sure! So, she is now in the 70% for height, head is 50%, and weight is still 20%. Dr. Diaz think she's going to be a tall skinny girl - the dr and I are both jealous! We now get to start more finger foods, dairy, and meats - so far Chloe mostly likes to play with any food I give her - which is so funny to me because she's quick to put anything else in her mouth, but actual food - she just plays with. She kind of ate some puffs this morning and she'll chew on a teething biscuit. She has mastered the army crawl - I'm hoping to post some video soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment