Friday, March 28, 2008
Arboretum Pictures
We went to the Arboretum with Yaya and Aunt Emily on Good Friday. It was SO beautiful, all of he flowers were just gorgeous - I didn't take enough pictures of the actual gardens to do it justice. We had a great time, Chloe was perfect - never fussed and just slept in her stroller when she was tired. I felt like I was on vacation. Every time I go to the arboretum, I wonder why I don't go more often and it's the perfect place to take a baby because there are tons of kids there, you are outside so it's not as noticeable if they start screaming, and most babies are just calmer outside for some reason. AND it's so fun to remember our wedding there - I wanted to peak in where we had the reception but they had it closed :(. Anyway, I wish I took more pictures, it's so hard to get Chloe to stay still and look at the camera these days - it can wear me out sometimes :). Hopefully, we'll make it back with Chris before it gets too hot. It was interesting being there Easter weekend - I've never seen so many dressed up kids and parents trying to get the perfect picture in one place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Oh my gosh! i haven't been to your site in a while. I'm missing out on so much! Okay, I'm super excited about the helmet being gone, her tooth coming in (sorry she was fussy), and I'm obsessed with her bikini!
Post a Comment