
I almost forgot - the day after we had our sonogram and found out we were having another little princess (12/22), we had Chloe's 18 month appointment. I must say, it is not too fun taking her to the doctor these days. She is fine in the waiting room - loves playing with all of the toys they have and looking at the massive fish tank but as soon as we get back in the exam room, she starts crying. She didn't even get a shot this time and was crying the whole time anyway. I guess she remembers the shots all too well and HATES having her ears,nose, mouth, etc...looked at. She's only had one ear infection so I don't know why she hates this so much but I am really starting to dread these appointments. Anyway, here are her stats:
weight 22.4 - holding steady at the 20%
height 31 3/4 in 50%
head 18in 20%
So we still have a long and lean little girl. She has been eating so much and even has a little belly now, I thought we might make it out of the 20% but she got a little stomach bug the week before her appointment so oh well :(. Everything else looked good - healthy little pumpkin.
I actually took her back this week because she has been waking up SO much at night, and has had a little runny nose for 2 weeks, I thought she might have an ear infection. I was actually hoping she did so that would explain it but nope - her ears are clear. In the doctor's words, "she's teething, has a little cold, and she's a toddler - all of these could be causing sleep problems". Nice. But, I didn't want to let her cry if she had an infection so I'm glad she is ok. Of course, since I took her on Wednesday, she has slept all night - until past 6! Chris and I feel like new people - it's amazing what a good night's sleep will get you. Oh, and she weighed 23.8 on Wednesday - so maybe we are out of the 20%!
I forgot about the potty. We got Chloe a cute little pink potty from IKEA last weekend and she has been carrying all around the house sitting on it. It's so cute! She just sits with her clothes on which is fine with me - I just want to start talking about it and get her used to it so she won't be scared of it. Pictures coming!







2 comments:
Congrats on your new little girl! Chloe is so blessed to have a sister. It will be one of her closed relationships, next to her mommy!
mm love potty time I like licking your pu--y clean
Post a Comment