I like this chair too!
The aftermath...........
Nap time
Cute Ladybug from Aunt PittyPat
Little People from Tootoo
Opening stocking stuffers and reading a new book with Mommy.
Cuddling with Daddy and her new baby.
Oooooooo, is there more stuff for me in here? This is Chloe's new chair from Santa.
"I like babies"
What's going on in here guys?I am still trying to get caught up on pictures here. and I finally figured out why my blog was playing music ad get rid of it - I am so sorry to anyone who was subjected that song by Duffy. Is that the same person as Hillary Duff? I am so not up on my pop music! I usually have the volume muted when I'm on the computer so I just figured out there was music playing today - oops! Ok here are Christmas morning pics - I know it's January 16 but better late than never!
We usually go to my mom's for breakfast or at least coffee on Christmas morning but this year we changed the tradition and had our moms come over to our house. It was a lot of fun, Uncle Zach came too. I hope this is our new tradition because it was great not having to leave the house and I love making a big breakfast and using the our pretty Christmas dishes that I love so much. Unfortunately, we were so focused on getting pictures of Chloe and all of her new stuff that we didn't get any of Yaya and Tootoo - sorry guys :(. Hopefully, next year we will do better!







No comments:
Post a Comment