So, I am so behind on this blog. I could blame facebook but I really just haven't been in the mood to update. Maybe the pregnancy exhaustion is kicking in? Who knows. Anyway, the biggest news in our lives right now is that we are having another little girl!!! I was so shocked when we had the sonogram, I was just sure this one was a boy! not disappointed - just shocked. But, I am super excited now to have another little girl because I am already thinking of all the cute matching dresses the girls can have and all of the girly rooms and toys we will have over the years. Not to mention ladies shopping trips, spa trips and trips in general as they get older! Since I don't have any sisters - 2 daughter will be the next best thing for me :). Chris is a little disappointed he won't get his little linebacker but I"m still holding out for number 3 so who knows? The best part is that the baby is healthy and everything looked great. Let's just hope this one stays in a little longer.
In other news, we had a fabulous Christmas - I will post some pictures soon. Chloe was too fun - she really got the hang of presents and it was so fun watching her open everything and get so excited. After Christmas, we drove to Memphis, spent the night, had breakfast with Kevin and Hailey, and went to see Graceland. Very interesting - kind of like your grandma's house if your grandma had crazy animal taste and lived in a 70's mansion. We even saw a lady crying at Elvis's grave - I couldn't help but laugh. I mean then guy has been dead like 30 years!!
From Memphis, we went on to Nashville to visit the Ramares clan. We had a great time and Chloe had a ball playing with her 4 cousins. She was absolutely fascinated with all of the boys' Lego's and cars and LOVED following Shelby around.
So, I think that kind of sums up the past few weeks, pictures coming..........
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment