But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Friday, January 9, 2009

Darn it!

Of course I removed my cute christmas background so I could get a cute new year's one and now the website i get them from is down. I'm so sad - will have to have an ugly blog for a few days. Hopefully it's up soon. Guess, I'll upload some christmas pics to make me feel better :).

Oh, I forgot to add that while we were in Nashville visiting my brother and family we went to their church with them which is also Audrey Caroline's mom's church. (See blogs I read) Anyway, I looked for Angie - felt a litle silly because I don't think I would've talked to her if I saw her but wanted to see her in person anyway. But according to my SIL, she goes to the later service and we were at the early. Oh well....it was exciting just to be in her church :).

2 comments:

All Things Family said...

how funny...I follow Bring the Rain also...I figured you did when I saw the Pray 7x7 button on your blog! You should check out MckMama's blog too...she's a fun one to follow..I found her thru Bring the Rain.

Great catching up w/you.

Linds

The Boyds said...

That is really neat. Have you seen the new video she just posted about Audrey? Have tissues ready! I just couldn't imagine...