Saturday, March 21, 2009
51 days?????????
I just checked out my pregnancy ticker and I can't believe the arrival of Ellie is so close! It's so funny how pregnancies are different - I felt like Chloe would never get here and Ellie is just sneaking up on me! I think because I am running out of time to get settled into the new house before Ellie comes. We are officially moved in but I am still sleeping at my mom's tonight because the paint smell is still horrible. Hopefully tomorrow night - Chloe and I will join Chris there - I just hate to be away form my hubby - even for one night! Pictures coming - I can't find the power cord for our camera right now and I used up all of Mom's batteries at the arboretum on Tuesday. I can't say I reccomend moving 8 months pregnant - we've already been to the hospital once this week. Everything was fine but I was panicked for a while there thinking that Ellie was going to come now and we don't even have anywhere for her to sleep! I just need to take it a little bit easier - easier said that done for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment