Chloe and Emerson checking out the frog.


Smelling the flowers.
"Wow - I like this".
Right after the knee incident - smelling the cabbage or whatever they were.
Brushing the goats.
"I'm running SO fast", and right through the flower beds about a second later.
Tuesday of my Spring Break, I met my friends Amy and Heather at the Arboretum. They brought their little girls Emerson and Lily and e had a great time. I spent most of my time chasing Chloe around - no wonder I"m so tired. I now see why moms have leashes! Chloe seems to have one speed - super fast. she will even tell you - "I'm running so fast!" Too bad Mommy can't run so fast right now - she is definitely winning some of these "races'. Laura Bush was visiting the arboretum this day too. Right now, they have playhouses that designers did based on children's books that are super cute. We spent so much time looking at those and at the petting zoo that we didn't see many flowers - well we saw them but I didn't get any good pictures. Maybe we can make another trip while they are still blooming.
Anyway, at one point Chloe was "running so fast" to see a pirate playhouse and she was running right towards Mrs. Bush. One of her secret service men was standing kind of on the outside of her group and was looking at Chloe nervously. He even did a little spread eagle thing and put his hands out - I was about to go into major momma mode and tel him not to touch my child but thankfully Chloe turned and went around the group. That was our little secret service drama for the day. Side note - Laura is much thinner in person - not that looks really big on TV but she is really thin in person. Here are some pictures from the day.







2 comments:
Fun day! Super cute pictures! I love that Chloe got in the flower beds and got dirty! She's my kinda gal!!!
I'm am laughing hysterically over here! Poor Andrea and Ellie! I can just see you trying to catch up, but quite making it. By the way, this is my new blog. :)
Post a Comment