But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Monday, March 16, 2009

Dallas World Aquarium

After our appointment this morning, Chloe, Chris and I visited the Dallas World Aquarium. I'm getting a little sad that we don't have much time left with Chloe alone so I want to do some fun stuff with her before the baby comes. I've been there a few times on field trips but nothing compared to seeing it through Chloe's eyes. I wasn't sure if she was old enough to really enjoy it but she LOVED it! It was almost impossible to get her to look at me because she was completely mesmerized by everything. She had her mouth open in awe almost the entire time and kept saying, "wow" , and "look at that". It was absolutely precious! I think his might have been her favorite day ever. She kept saying,"I like it - I like it". I wish I had video taped her because it was just adorable to watch her. Here are some pictures.

No comments: