But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Monday, March 9, 2009

Last Pictures of The Juniper House

bye bye big beautiful bathroom!


bye bye tiny little "vintage" bathroom


bye bye Chloe's room :(



Just wanted to show a picture of my beautiful Valentine's flowers. My husband knows the way to my heart - brought me these and a whole box of Sprinkles cupcakes just for me! I did share half of one with him :)




Bye bye living room





Chloe was so sad to leave that she ran down the alley.






Last climb up the ladder on the swing set - which stays since my grandpa cemented it into the ground.







Mom and me - seriously we could not have made it the past few weeks without all of her help!








Last pic of the 4 Coles on the swing. I'm counting Ellie in there!










1 comment:

Stacy said...

Ellie is the new little one? I love the name.