But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Did I really ever win the Spelling Bee?

It has come to my attention lately that I am the worst speller when typing - I guess that makes me the worst typer. I have become so dependent on the automatic spell checker on outlook and anything I'm typing in word,etc.... that I hardly ever even read what I've written after I write it. Which is a bad habit because face book has no spell check and my yahoo e-mail has no spell check so this just makes me look dumb a lot. Just rambling b/c I decided to try and change my valentines background for probably the 3rd time - (it finally worked - yeah!) and realized that I spelled Dallas wrong on my last post title! Seriously - I did win the spelling bee in third grade - what has happened over the last 20 years? - oops make that 20+! Maybe that's a false memory? or maybe I really should have taken typing in high school?

No comments: