Pretty much anytime I can't find Chloe lately - she's sitting in a chair somewhere "reading" a book. It is so cute - sometimes I even hear her telling the story to herself. I think she's going to be a reader like her Mommy. (pardon the messy room - this was Chloe's makeshift room at Yaya's - and those our pictures for our house in the background - fitting 3 people's stuff into a couple of rooms for a month is not easy)
Trying on Yaya's shoes. This is something else she loves to do lately - put on Yaya's, mine or Daddy's shoes and attempt to walk around in them. The flip flops were pretty hard for her!
"laying" on the couch
Sitting on the potty - since Chloe started at Ms. Leighs's - she constantly wants to sit on the potty. She has done "pee pee" several times and even "poo poo" twice. I wasn't really planning on trying to potty train right this minute in the middle of moving and getting ready for Ellie but maybe she's more ready than I thought. I'm not complaining - it would be great if she's out of diapers before Ellie comes but potty training takes a lot of time I've discovered and I have a house to put together :). The sock in her hand is her other new obsession - she is constantly taking her socks off to put them on her hands like mittens - she even sleeps like that.
This is what she likes to do after she sits on the potty - run around the house - yelling, "no diaper", Mommy - no want diaper!". THIS is the "takes a lot of time" part that I do not like. I am just too tired and big to chase her all the time :). But you gotta love that tiny booty (that's from Daddy - not Mommy).
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
What a big girl! I think Lily caught something from Chloe- she is putting her socks on her hands now! Hahaha!
She is just precious!! I love the wonderment in her face at the aqurium and the excitement of the Arboretum. I miss those "wonder years"!
I can understand y daddy likes her naked , easy to eat her pu--y
sweeeeeeeet bum baby girl, let me spread those tight cheeks and stick my tongue in there
Post a Comment